We need YOU to help us keep history lively and relevant!
Your membership enables us to:
- Celebrate the rich history of our country’s founding
- Inspire continued civic engagement
- Educate people of all ages through dynamic tours, programs and events
- Preserve the historic c.1721 Ladd-Gilman House, the c. 1775 Folsom Tavern and our collections
- Share our work with those around us, to be a community resource, and open our Folsom Tavern once again as a center of the community, just as it once over 200 years ago
Become a Member
All Members Receive free admission to the Ladd-Gilman House and Folsom Tavern during our open season, as well as our American Independence Festival, along with:
- Reduced Admission to Special Events
- Subscription to our Bi-Annual Museum Email Newsletter, The Broadside
- 10% off Museum Gift Shop Purchases
- Invitations to Members-Only Events
The American Independence Museum is recognized by the IRS and the State of New Hampshire as a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization. Membership gifts are unrestricted and especially valuable in enabling the Museum to meet its programming goals. Gifts of all denominations are welcomed at any time, and may include cash, securities, and other gifts.
Unrestricted contributions may be made in any amount, and are tax-deductible to the extent the law allows. Your tax-deductible donation may be matched by your employer – check with your company’s matching gift program for more details.